All band members should be under 26 years old.
The band’s music should have something to do with jazz in some sort of way.
DEADLINE: MAY 1st 2017
As of this year, bands from Switzerland and abroad get the same compensation!
Contribution to travel expenses
Accommodation & Catering:
- 2 nights in the youth hostel Emme Lodge
- 2 dinners & drinks
- 2 breakfasts
- Free admission to the main concerts of the «Langnau Jazz Nights» the day of the performance and the day before or after the performance
- Evaluation of the band-performance
- Feedback-Workshop with a teacher of the “Jazz Workshop”
- Free entrance to the clinics of the performing musicians
- Possibility to jam and to practice
- Drums *
- Piano *
- Double bass*
- Guitar Amplifier
- Bass Amplifier
* The musicians need to bring all other equipment and instruments.
- A recording (MP3, CD)
- A list of all band members indicating their full names, date of birth and instrument(s)
- A list of all possible performance dates (and preferences) from July 25th - 29th 2017
to the following address:
Verein Langnau Jazz Nights
Postfach 833, CH-3550 Langnau, Schweiz
The bands will be selected by a jury.